Design Your Future at PVH
- Working with DSLR cameras to create impactful product photography.
- Styling ties, dress shirts and cold weather products for multiple end usage: ecommerce, catalog on model, retailer spec sheets, consumer and trade publication advertising, in-store and more.
- Ability to assist with shooting and editing video from product presentations to behind-the -scenes.
- Understands the basics of shooting in-studio: lighting, camera settings and using capture software.
- Ability to adhere to strict retailer guidelines and specifications.
- Batch and edit photography including sizing, retouching and color correcting images using Photoshop and Capture-One/Light-room.
- Add metadata and keywords to archived digital images.
- Set-up and/or strike lighting, backgrounds, props and other equipment.
- Troubleshoot technical problems with computers and camera equipment.
- Assumes total accountability for meeting daily commitments with clear understanding of his/her impact on project schedules, while effectively communicating production timelines or issues to supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of experience as a professional photographer in a corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras, lighting equipment and techniques, backdrops and all supporting equipment and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Digital Color Management.
- Skilled in post-production work. Accurately batch out images from photo shoot, color correct, retouch, set resolution and apply sizing specifications to all images.
- Adheres to corporate/identity standards while still being creative and offering new ideas.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, kneel, stoop, squat or crouch repeatedly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to style and manipulate apparel including dress shirts, ties and cold weather.
- Ability to maintain quality when working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, time management, organization and attention to detail.
- High level of energy and drive to meet deadlines and deliverable dates.
- Promotes creativity and has good eye for space, design, texture, and color balance
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary.
Education: Associate degree or equivalent from two-year or technical school; or combined 5+ years of training, experience and education.
- Professional knowledge Adobe CS Photoshop, with a working knowledge of Illustrator & InDesign. Knowledge of shooting tethered, using Capture-One and/or Light-room software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of photography: equipment, software, lighting, backdrop scenes and industry practices.
- Great visualization skills.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top