Payroll Assistant - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Payroll Assistant - PVH Corp.
The Payroll Assistant will have two or more years of payroll experience possess excellent attention to detail, time management, customer service and integrity. Responsible for all payroll processing, investigation of discrepancies, RRSP set up and management, vacation payments , ROE processing and other projects as they arise. The payroll will be bi weekly in Canada.
- Prepares the timely and accurate payment of salaries, regular hours, statutory holidays and overtime pay for over 3500 retail and corporate employees in various provinces
- Assists in the administration of the company group insurance plan
- Provide service to employees and departments in resolving any payroll-related issues
- Assist SR. Rep with issuing and preparing ROE's for associates
- Assist in preparation of T4's and RL-1's
- Responsible for creating reports in Workday Report Writing tool
- Calculation of Vacation and Statutory pay
- Determine appropriate payroll action required based on departmental submissions
- Review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy
- Researches over-deductions, incorrect deductions, and misdirected payments and takes appropriate action to resolve such issues
- Must be able to compile payroll data and work with vender (Ceridian) to ensure the payroll is processed correctly and accurately.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Bilingual (English and French) a plus but not required
- Familiar with labor laws in provinces across Canada
- Knowledge of Workday payroll software and WD Report Writing a plus
- Knowledge of Kronos
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Word
- High School Diploma
- Canada payroll certification a plus
- Canadian payroll a plus
- Knowledge of Kronos Legacy and Saas
- Knowledge of Workday Reporting a plus
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Knowledge of all Canadian tax rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bilingual in English and French a plus but not required
- Flexible when need be. Able to work overtime on Mondays or other payroll processing days
- Proficient in Microsoft office( word, excel a must) access a plus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top