Part-Time Warehouse Floor Supervisor
- Ladner, Canada
PART-TIME WAREHOUSE FLOOR SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Management
SUMMARY: Shares the overall responsibility of the warehouse operations, including
the receiving and processing of product, accurate & timely replenishment to the store
floor and controlling expenses and shortages. Assists management with recruiting,
training and development of warehouse associates.
• Maintain stockroom /offsite / warehouse standards that are consistent with TH
• policy and direction.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in recruiting, training and developing Associates.
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Receiving / Shipping - Processing HUB, 3rd-party deliveries, Transfers
• Maximize sales by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented by accurate pulls of the replenishment.
• Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions
• Act as a communication liaison between store and warehouse team
• Represent the TH image through personal and professional appearance
• Receiving / Shipping - Processing deliveries and Transfers
• Maintain an organized stockroom /off-site area / warehouse
• Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
• Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the warehouse
• Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and able to stand for long periods of time
• Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring warehouse associates who possess skills representative of the TH Brand and image
• Assist in the development of all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product and stockroom / offsite / warehouse operations.
• Demonstrate teamwork within store and warehouse
• Lead by example
• Maintain warehouse appearance to reflect division standard
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise
• Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
• Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
• Maintain warehouse organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
Back to top