PART-TIME Field Merchandise Coordinator - Long Island East
Design Your Future
PART-TIME Field Merchandise Coordinator – Long Island East
- THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION BASED IN LONG ISLAND EAST
The role of the Field Marketing Merchandising Coordinator is to provide service and sales support within their territory while increasing the corporate visibility of PVH brands (Warner’s & Olga Intimates) and product categories.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Visit key stores as directed within territory ensuring visit requirements are met based on corporate initiatives.
- Negotiate/secure key floor placement, signage and visual enhancements.
- Merchandise all products to ensure optimum presentation on sales floor. Maintain visual account standards.
- Set up national PVH (Warner’s & Olga Intimates) sale events and new fashion deliveries following store directives.
- Conduct in-store seminars within territory for on-going training and motivation for store personnel.
- Develop positive relationships with store associates.
- Manage territory regarding opportunities, challenges, and suggestions. Communicate information to management in a timely manner.
- Provide photos of new deliveries, sale events, GWP’s, new product launches (competition, Warner’s & Olga) as well as “before and after” photos on a regular basis.
- Fill in/locate stock and merchandise all fixtures as per PVH ((Warner’s & Olga Intimates) company standards.
- Monitor markdowns, POS pricing and returns to vendor.
- Review sales data weekly and monthly to determine door performance.
- Provide monthly schedule and weekly updates to management.
- Assist customers with the PVH Brands (Warner’s & Olga)
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Direct Manager: Frequent contact and communication Counterparts: Frequent contact and communication
External: Store Management/Personnel: Frequent contact and communication.
Actively work to continuously improve self and business process, and make appropriate business decisions regarding all PVH brands.
- Figures out the processes necessary to get things done
- Well organized with appropriate attention to detail
- Completes tasks in a timely manner
- Develops plans and knows how to execute them
- Must be flexible with shift in priorities
Daily travel within territory is required. Associate must be able to perform physical aspects of merchandising and stock work. Associate must also exhibit a proficiency in Excel, Word, and E-mail.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- One to three years retail experience required.
- High School or technical school completion. Some college preferred.
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, and E-mail.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top