Part Time Warehouse Floor Supervisor- Van Heusen
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Summary: A Store Warehouse Floor Supervisor shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining organizational standards, controlling expenses and shortages, and developing staff.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
• Manage time and prioritize tasks
• Maintaining the highest level of security and safety awareness at all times
• Develop and maintain good communication and relationships with store management.
• Maximize sales volume by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented by accurate pulls of the replenishment.
• Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals
• Act as a liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants)
• Represent the Heritage Retail image through personal and professional appearance
• Receiving / Shipping - Processing HUB, 3rd-party deliveries, Transfers
• Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area
• Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
• Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store
• Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions
• Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll
• Assist in recruiting and hiring warehouse associates who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Heritage Retail image
• Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product, operations, sales and growth within the company
• Motivate and develop support staff to meet store /warehouse goals and objectives
• Demonstrate teamwork within store, warehouse, and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously
• Lead by example
• Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy
• Have thorough knowledge of warehouse and stockroom organization / systems
• Maintain warehouse appearance to reflect division standard
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise
• Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
• Executes markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
• Maintain warehouse organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top