REPORTS TO: Store Manager
Sales Associates are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They consistently exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. Sales Associates are part of a team focused on delivering top line sales results.
- Greets and offers assistance to every customer; focuses on customer engagement and suggestive selling to drive UPT and conversion.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to management.
- Executes processing, replenishment, cashiering, promotions, and visual/marketing directives in alignment with brand standards.
- Upholds backstock organization and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.\
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation, change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.