Part Time Floor Supervisor- CALVIN KLEIN
- Flemington, NJ
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Floor Supervisor is an entry-level management position. A Floor Supervisor shares in the responsibility for the overall performance of the store; and assists Store Management with generating sales potential, recruiting and developmental staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
- Maximize sales volume
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Ensure customer service in the #1 priority
- Effectively supervise that sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
- Understand and create awareness of the factors to impact sales volume.
- Motivate and develop associates to meet goals / objectives.
- Clearly delegate activities and follow-up on all direction.
- Demonstrate teamwork within the store and company.
- Take initiative and use sound judgment.
- Lead by example.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
- Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously and respectfully.
- Involve store staff in accomplishing store goals.
- Take an active role in own development.
- Communicate staff concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Execute and follow-up on all operational policies, procedures and directives.
- Execute and follow-up on Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Ensure accuracy in all paperwork.
- Maintain store appearance to reflect the division standard.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
- Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues.
- Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- POS set-up is timely and effective.
- Execute and maintain the divisional marketing directives.
- Interpret and execute floor plans and guidelines.
- Retail background preferred
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Back to top