Paid Search Strategy & Operational Excellence Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About Calvin Klein Europe B.V.
CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
You are part of the Calvin Klein Ecommerce department working with the Senior Manager Performance Marketing to drive growth through Paid Search. You will work closely with other teams within Ecommerce, Marketing, and external partners.
- Lead SEA Strategy and channel roadmap for our ecommerce business with the objective of increasing traffic, revenue and maximize ROI
- Monitor KPIs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and steer the roadmap to ensure performance against targets
- Define targets that will support growth for all markets and divisions
- Develop strategy per market and category based on seasonality, potential, needs and supply characteristics
- Drive Operational Excellence in collaboration with the SEA team: global processes that will allow to scale operations across marketing and capsule campaigns, divisions, markets, engines, platforms and different dimensions and components of SEA,
- Drive innovation in coordination with other members of the SEA team: projects, new ideas, features, tests that support business growth having in mind the various requirements of the markets
- Identify opportunities for growth and turn them into test cases
- Drive SEA automation in collaboration with the SEA and tech teams: work closely with product, engineering, analytics and data science to build bespoke SEA tooling for campaign creation, updating, reporting, dashboarding, and maximizing the usage of existing tools
- Drive data analysis and data science roadmap to leverage data for prioritizing activities that will identify opportunities for revenue & ROI growth
- Collaborate with the core stakeholders in understanding business challenges, providing opportunities for growth, and execute with excellence.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years of experience in working in a fast-paced digital agency, Ecom environment or performance marketing
- Extensive hands on paid search experience
- Proven experience in managing processes, campaigns, reporting, automation and in-house teams in a large-scale environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies e.g. Search ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover, Tableau, Looker
- Data and commercial driven mindset and hands on mentality
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality
- Able to translate business questions and challenges into actionable & measurable solutions
- Strong problem solving skills - always looking for improvements to the way things are done
- Highly analytical and skilled in communication
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafes
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Back to top