National Marketing Coordinator--Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
National Marketing Coordinator—Tommy Hilfiger
The National Marketing Coordinator—reporting into the Director, Retail Marketing—will provide overall marketing support to the Tommy Hilfiger National Marketing team for US & Canada Company Stores.
- Create and update promotional marketing presentation documents
- Compile all quarterly planning documents and materials
- Own the creative routing process to obtain necessary signoffs from Marketing team and other cross-functional partners
- Proofread all creative and working versions for consistency in messaging and layouts
- Support filed partnerships to solicit feedback and evaluate marketing initiatives
- Initiate creative briefs for marketing programs, partnering with internal Creative and Print Production teams
- Partner with cross-functional partners to update annual promotional calendars
- Manage barcode requests for all marketing materials
- Execute mobile marketing text campaigns
- Capture metrics and counts from mobile campaign reports
- Manage the Quarterly Overview store communications process; partner with cross-functional teams to develop the timeline and ensure information is submitted and posted on time, inclusive of National Marketing content
- Develop and send program-specific store communications to inform the field of upcoming marketing activities
- Manage invoice processing and cost tracking/updates
- Gather and share competitive samples, research, and data regularly
- Strong understanding and execution of brand standards and guidelines
- Create campaign budget documents for cost analysis; update costs for program analysis
- Responsible for update and distributing briefs, updating marketing presentations, and execution plans
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- At least 1-3 years marketing experience; agency background, a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proactive and excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to create recommendations and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Strong understanding of brand standards
- Ability to contribute creative ideas for national promotions from competitive monitoring and personal experiences
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, while maintaining a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic, empathetic and open-minded
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Retail experiences or other direction customer marketing experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Excel Macro development, a plus
- Proficient in MS Suite
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top