MuleSoft Engineering Lead - PVH Corp.
- Bridgewater, NJ
POSITION SUMMARY: Develop integration best practices, conduct proof of concepts on emerging integration technologies/ concepts/ patterns and drive adoption of them across application teams; manage re-use of API's through use of API Catalog, Dev Portal and App Exchange
Engineer Lead will be responsible globally for reviewing quality of tech specifications and code review of integrations developed by various application teams. Engineer Lead is also accountable for ensuring the quality of integration deliverables across application teams.
In this role, the candidate also sets the technology best practices and processes around integration including automation, CI/ CD pipeline etc. The candidate will be the evangelist of integration best practices, frameworks and templates to be adopted by development teams and assure it is socialized, understood and instituted within PVH.
This is a pivotal role that partners with integration developers across Application areas at PVH and guides in design and build of high quality integrations which are faster time to market, lower cost and highly reusable. The role will be part of the engineering tower within ICC team and works closely with Integration architecture team in evolving integration design & architecture for PVH.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in driving transformational change, global scale and positioning the firm to incorporate emerging technologies around the use of integrations. The role requires a strong ability to build a network and influence cross-functional application teams to resolve issues that may arise to deliver a consistently high service to our technology teams. Must also have a strong understanding of the latest trends and how to incorporate relevant emerging technologies while maintaining daily operations.
Empower team members to make recommendations and provide inputs in a highly collaborative environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- This global role is pivotal for engineering solutions in integration space for the enterprise. Understand and predict emerging technology, service and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging service and business models.
- Knowledge of Integration technology stack in Salesforce Mulesoft Suite of products; the ability to apply understanding of Mulesoft Stack and its architecture to the challenges faced in enterprise level integration that includes legacy systems (viz. AS/400, MQ etc.), packaged applications (viz. SAP, Ariba, MDM, Workday etc), JEE and .Net technologies, emerging technologies (viz. Mobile, cloud, social and big data)
- Define and implement proof-of-concepts for proving new technologies and/or integration architecture and solution patterns
- Drive the PVH integration solutions and recommend industry standards/best practices
- Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration as well as application development and promote best practices in these areas
- Design responsibilities include determining the best patterns to use for each integration scenario in order to gain the best performance, reusability and maintainability
- Drive Integration strategy including roadmap definition and execution in collaboration with the VP of Integrations.
- Works with product vendors in understanding the future Mulesoft product roadmaps to prioritize by collaborating with Enterprise Architecture team
- Partner with integration architecture and application team leaders to adopt best practices for integration.
- Serve as global owner for the respective technology stacks and ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with business needs
- Act as trusted advisor to technology team units and 3rd party partners on all matters of integration development, and project delivery.
- The position will be based out of our New Jersey office, with travel to all PVH offices globally, as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years of experience working in application integration space with at least 6 years in a development team lead role
- Minimum 4 years of experience with integration environment handling application, data, Platform and infrastructure integration services.
- Muelsoft suite of tools implementation experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with designing, developing, and implementing complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level
- Experience with publish\subscribe and request\response methodologies
- Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is needed based on the business needs
- Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology or approach
- Experience implementing solutions using an API First approach including defining security, use of registry and governance processes
- Strong knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, MQ, Web services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, ReST), and transfer protocols (http, ftp, etc.)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns and trade-offs
- Regularly demonstrate strong analytic, problem solving, and communication skills across different audiences and levels of seniority
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to participate in concurrent activities including the creation of quick POC's, Integration Templates, Frameworks for development community and strategic roadmaps.
- Strong track record of delivery - on time and on budget
- Possesses comprehensive business & technical knowledge, and the organizational skills to oversee complex projects with high visibility and impact on the business.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
- Experience in system design as well as providing guidance on all aspects of SDLC, project management and Change Management across methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Demonstrate excellence in analytical and communication skills, as well as leading/influencing technical discussions and decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields required. Mulesoft Developer and Integration Architect certifications are preferred.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills within all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of integration technologies and tools.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Pragmatic and thoughtful in approach and influential in presenting solution options
- Good written and verbal communication skills with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving issues or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Anticipates, identifies & escalates issues that may prevent deliverables or introduce risk; enforces root-cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Back to top