Merchandising Operations Associate (Women’s Jeans) – CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandising Operations Associate (Women's Jeans) – CALVIN KLEIN
POSITION SUMMARY: Support merchandising function through management and execution of critical operational merchandising activities required to create seasonal Calvin Klein Jean's product assortments for wholesale and retail channels.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Ensure integrity of the master product assortment list ("Line List" in XPC system) in collaboration with cross functional partners. E.g. maintain style naming conventions, enter and maintain retail prices, check accuracy of all style data (including carryover styles), troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Manage ordering, tracking, and receipt/organization of product samples to support effective decision making and finalization of the line. Oversee support resources (showroom coordinators and temporary help) during line finalization and market preparation.
- Manage Cut and Sold process, to facilitate finalization and ordering of the seasonal Wholesale line.
- Create Cut and Sold document (from 7th online ordering system)
- Aggregate customer buys across channels and accounts, in prep for order creation
- Track change requests through to completion
- Highlight exceptions that require resolution in Cut and Sold meetings
- Partner with Cross functional team (e.g. Design, Tech Design, Product Development Administration Associate) on workflow management, to ensure timely updates and finalization of product tech packs.
- Manage product Features and Benefits document to support clear product communication to online customers.
- Identify and spearhead process improvements to drive efficiency and simplification of merchandise operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years of experience
- Bachelors degree
- Good communication skills.
- Highly collaborative; ability to work with partners across product functions to identify and resolve issues.
- Problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Very proficient at Excel (e.g. v look ups and report running).
- Comfortable working in a variety of systems (XPC training and other systems training would be required).
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top