Merchandising Coordinator - Women's Collection RTW - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandising Coordinator – Women’s Collection RTW – Calvin Klein
The Merchandising Coordinator – Women’s Collection will assist the Merchandising team with assist and coordinate in all aspects of the collection planning organization, launch and follow-up analysis (maintaining high degree of organization throughout the entire process)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist with competitive market research and analysis. Analyzing product, consumer, and competitive in the market place.
- Assist with product line planning, development, and pricing process.
- Be experts on new collections and support Merchandiser, Sr. Director to facilitate efficient interoffice information flow.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of the seasonal training package and provide support during sales training meetings.
- Follow and analyze seasonal sell-out and sell-in, providing best and worse seller report.
- Track seasonal development of the product line. Provide analysis on plan vs. actual.
- Provide visual merchandising and sale support during market.
- Provide strong organization support for the merchandising department.
- Remain current on industry trends, fabrics and garment construction and techniques
- Assist with reporting on past sales figures/trends to help anticipate future product needs.
- Maintains collaborative relationship with Sales team, answering their questions; respond to special requests; describing product features.
- Provide strong organization/administrative support for the merchandising department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of merchandising or related experience at high-end designer level; good understanding of the competitive business unit is a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong business acumen, analytical aptitude and forecasting ability.
- Knowledge of Women’s Designer fashion brands
- Must have luxury fashion taste level
- Excellent attention to details and deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast pace environment, able to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrate strong influential listening, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for fashion and merchandising
- Excellent Speaks Italian- not required but helpful.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top