Merchandiser - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandiser - PVH Corp.
The Merchandiser is responsible for facilitating the growth and profitability of our brands through merchandising and analysis of each season's product offering and market trend.
- Work with merchandise planning to construct seasonal sku plan primarily for golf and performance and target pricing objectives. Work with planning team on selling results by account, analyze results, and distribute.
- Work with head of merchandising and sales to build out seasonal assortment plans for all categories that meets commercial needs as well as trend fashion needs.
- Monitor and analyze weekly sales with sales team to understand in season performance which will facilitate planning for product needs in future seasons.
- Assist the Director with pre-season assortment plans, analyzing in season sales and exploring trends opportunities for future seasons. Organizing presentation decks follow up on merchandise/design team needs and general daily operational needs.
- Act as the direct contact for Big and Tall, Specials, Ecom, and Retail teams to keep them informed on line details
- Assist with fixture planning of seasonal assortments
- Communicate premarket add/drops/changes to Design, PDA, and Sales to keep the teams informed
- Attend weekly WIP meetings and inform merch team on any major updates
- Research competition and identify white space opportunities
- Help coordinate photoshoot prep i.e ordering late add samples, pulling samples for reviews
- Direct liason for showroom set up to ensure everything is set up properly
- Liase with design during market to get cads/ boards created for showroom
- Point person for Read and React meetings and work with design and sales to execute needs
- 4-6 years merch experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree with a merchandising/business background desired.
- Knowledge of mens fashion design and trend.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and establish strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strong PC Skills (MS Office, particularly Excel).
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top