If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
- Negotiate costs with vendors for all new and existing programs. Prepare, analyze costs to review with Sr. Mgr and decide on suggested wholesales to ensure gross margin objectives are met. Maintain and update Master Price List for all programs and suppliers including styles in area of responsibility.
- Analyze sales projections and partner with China Merchandising team member who enters purchase orders and sends POs to the Mill. Ensure accuracy of style numbers, sub brands, special directions to Vendor and internal Imports team, and pricing.
- Continuously follow up with suppliers on delivery and status of all open Finished Goods PO’s. Review confirmed delivery dates on a weekly basis; identify and develop action points to ensure product delivers on time. Communicate delivery changes to internal departments (Imports, Customer Service, Warehouse, etc.). Update Salesperson/Planning team on any changes that will affect Customer delivery and/or internal financial month estimate.
- Take full ownership of merchandise inventory utilizing pivot tables to review reports on a weekly basis. Identify excess/aged inventory and work with Sales team to develop strategy to move through surplus. Validate over/undersold styles.
- Spearhead addition of new programs/changes to existing programs. Finalize spec details, trims, deliveries, and any special needs as required by Sales and Design. Work with internal departments to execute changes in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take lead in weekly Department meetings to discuss updates on new or current business in area of responsibility.
- Complete sample lists for all assigned lines seasonally as necessary. Follow up on all samples orders (TOP, Testing, Fabric, etc.) Complete status recaps for production, sampling dept., etc. as applicable.
- Give picking instructions to warehousing for lot orders.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Manager and/or Director
Experience: Three or more years of experience in apparel or other consumer products.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Skills: High level of proficiency in Excel, Knowledge of word, e-mail and Internet Explorer.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top