Merchandiser CK Swimwear
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
This role has been especially designed to provide support to the Snr. Merchandise Manager in executing a successful product merchandising strategy and the delivery of a collection that meets the European and International specific requirements, and that is in line with strategic company directives. In order to do that, you will be working closely to and provide daily operational and creative assistance and support to the Snr. Merchandise Manager and be responsible for managing data and internal processes, and coordinating and collaborating both internally within the Merchandising Teams and externally across Cross-functional departments. This is a very unique opportunity to work in multifunctional manner, both directly for and hand-in-hand with the Snr. Merchandise Manager across a diverse range of topics and gain invaluable insights and exposure to a broad spectrum of the commercial swimwear business and to the wider industry itself.
- Management of the merchandising data for Calvin Klein Swimwear, including PLM maintenance
- Driving cross-functional alignment across the Swimwear Center of Excellence
- Helping to drive process and data management consistency though the daily maintenance of data systems and tools in a consistent manner
- Helping to coordinating departmental processes and deadlines and facilitating most efficient ways of working
- Conducting various research, analysis and creating merchandising tools
- Establishing a consistent merchandising reporting system, designed for continuous use throughout season
- Market research on competitors assortments and pricing
- Running regular reports and analysis on KPI and seasonal performance
- Supporting Snr. Merchandising Manager in daily tasks, s.a. meeting organization, meeting minutes and follow up, creating presentations, etc.
- Responsibility for the sample order process from initial order through to delivery to showrooms and arrival at countries
- Driving communication and collect periodic feedback from international markets and key accounts
- Management of ad hoc cross-functional projects
- Education: higher (textile) education
- 3yrs working experience in similar environment
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Talented in organization
- Proactive and enthusiastic spirit
- Excellent English communication written and verbal
- Able to organize multiple tasks under pressures and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and set own prioritizations within a fast moving environment
- Fast learner
- Excellent data analysis skills - able to extract qualitative meaning out of quantities data
- Outstanding knowledge in Excel and Power point
- Familiarity with PLM, Oracle, Illustrator is advantageous but not necessary
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest and flair in products
- Eager to work in an international environment
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top