Merchandiser (2) - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandiser (2) – Calvin Klein
The Merchandiser is a key partner in the execution of North America product strategies for The Calvin Klein Men’s/Women’s Underwear Division. He or she should be focused on data analysis, on time deliverables and key conduit between sales and global merch team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Sku Architecture
- Support/Collaborate with supervisor to synergize North America sku needs for one consolidated brand SKU architecture.
- Collaborate with regional leads to understand/represent business needs.
- Creation/Maintenance and Communication of SKU plan to all applicable partners.
- Own meeting cadence for sku plan build with cross functional team.
- Ensure all calendar deliverables are met
- Build product assortment based on account needs, historical analysis and trend and budgetary requirements.
- Become the liason for North America Regional Teams in building seasonal assortments covering all channel needs from development through order placement.
- Conduct continual market and trend research to identify opportunities to grow the business and strengthen the collection.
- Quarterly business report outs to cross functional team
- Ensure seasonal buy is meeting CKU goaled IMU
- Create and maintain all seasonal reporting documents (line decks/margin/strategy and budget template/capacity/add-drop) and communicate regionally as well as to Global Merchandising team where applicable.
- Ownership of all system updates ie xpc, 7th on line
- Partner with GSC to oversee fabric staging to ensure low fabric liability and on time delivery
- Manage product development calendar deliverables
- Pull data to support seasonal projections with sales and planning.
- Support to Sales Team and External Accounts
- Ownership of seasonal sales meetings and line freeze.
- Creation of all sales sample requests
- Procurement/Communication of all sales samples
- Creation of sales “tools”
- Showroom Set up
- Conduct weekly market update meetings with sales
- Cross functional Partner
- Attends all internal weekly meetings
- Partner to marketing to ensure large investment styles are being promoted.
- Ensure assortment direction is maintained in early commit and bulk buy process with operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3+years in a Fashion Merchandising
- Wholesale and retail vertical product development experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in Merchandising, Buying, Product Development is strongly preferred
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top