Merchandise Flow Supervisor - Full Time - CALVIN KLEIN
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Merchandise Flow Supervisors are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They assist with leading the effort to provide exceptional customer service, exceed expectations, and display passion for our brand. Merchandise Flow Supervisors are part of the store management team focused on delivering top line sales results. They oversee the product lifecycle from in-store receipt through purchase.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
- Executes replenishment ensuring sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards; collaborates with management on re-merchandising decisions due to sell-through and available backstock.
- Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to the Store Manager.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Leads the shipment processing effort; ensures all product is made sales floor ready while achieving or exceeding the brand's UPH processing standards.
- Directs the flow of new product receipts to the sales floor first, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with management on new arrival merchandising decisions.
- Maintains backstock organization and enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; assists with loss prevention training, coaches associates to maintain awareness, and reports concerns.
- Assists with effective scheduling to support payroll strategies and budgets.
- Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; contributes to the recruiting and onboarding of talent to ensure a best-in-class team.
- Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience required.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top