Merchandise Coordinator - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandise Coordinator – PVH Corp.
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for the administrative, organizational and clerical functions of the merchandising section of the licensing team.
- Supply licensees’ with seasonal trends, boards, colors and trims from wholesale group
- Keep records of all seasonal development of domestic and international licensee’s product
- Act as liaison between PVH design department, marketing and licensees
- Coordination of submittal for approval
- Sharing wholesale design’s seasonal direction
- Coordinating appointments
- Calendar management of seasonal development
- Manage licensee packaging submits
- Liaison with marketing team for approvals
- Assist in licensee seasonal brand kick off meetings
- Creation of licensee buy meeting documents
- Assist in showing the line for seasonal licensee buy meeting
- Input licensee orders into Ops approved format
- Help troubleshoot any licensee tag on order issues
- Maintain library of Packaging/Marketing approvals
- Assist in reviewing line offer for international markets
- Manage sample requests from licensees
- Manage sample gathering and information for PVH photoshoots
Experience: 2+ years preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Photoshop/Illustrator a plus
- Confident presenter
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top