Merchandise Coordinator - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandise Coordinator – Calvin Klein
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the data entry and reporting of merchandise purchases, markdowns, and business analysis summaries. He or she will act as the communication liaison to Licensees, Sourcing, Operations, Planning, Warehouse, and Stores.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Enter all purchase orders.
- Distribute printed purchase orders
- Create and update purchase commit sheets
- Enter temporary markdowns and manage POS events
- Enter permanent markdowns
- Maintain markdown dollar control with planning
- Distribute markdowns manifests to stores
- Follow up on delivery information to warehouse
- Communicate with warehouse on ticket or carton label issues
- Coordinate store communication issues and resolutions with home office
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Merchandising experience a plus
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- College graduate and/or industry trained professional
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software such as Island Pacific
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top