Merchandise Coordinator, Accessories - CALVIN KLEIN
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the data entry and reporting of merchandise purchases, markdowns, and business analysis summaries. He or she will act as the communication liaison to Licensees, Sourcing, Operations, Planning, Warehouse, and Stores. This role will support the Accessories team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Enter all purchase orders.
- Create and update purchase commit sheets
- Enter temporary markdowns and manage POS events
- Enter permanent markdowns
- Distribute markdowns manifests to stores
- Follow up on delivery information to warehouse
- Communicate with warehouse on ticket or carton label issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Merchandising experience a plus
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- College graduate and/or industry trained professional
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software such as Island Pacific
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Back to top