Merchandise Assistant, Womens/Womens Accessories--Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
Merchandise Assistant, Womens/Womens Accessories—Tommy Hilfiger
- Support merchandising teams by coordinating data entry and business analysis reporting
- Partner with licensed vendor to acquire product bulk & pre-pack UPCs, vendor style #s and color codes for merchandise placed
- Within Island Pacific merchandising system-create TH style #s and product descriptions in order to generate both bulk & pre-pack purchase orders for US and CAN distribution channels
- Partner with licensed vendor & PVH custom compliance department to determine duty rate for Canadian purchase orders
- EDI purchase orders and submit to licensed vendor once completed
- Manage the weekly picture selling recap for merchants
- Seasonal sample management
- College degree; Fashion/Merchandising degree, preferred
- Merchandising or corporate retail experience, a plus
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented
- Excel/Word proficiency
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top