If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
POSITION SUMMARY: Exciting opportunity to support the Van Heusen Retail Buying team with daily functions. Position is based in Bridgewater, NJ. Occasional travel to NYC to attend meetings along with local store visits.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly reports including style selling reports, line lists, and floorset sheets.
- Track monthly TOP's and maintains organization of product room. Assist visual team with coordination of samples for monthly floorsets.
- Purchase order management including item definition, PO entry, and monthly cleanup of open order report.
- Assist in preparing for meetings as needed including weekly business reviews and quarterly hindsights.
- Develop relationships and follow through with third party vendors and Planning, Allocation, Visual/Marketing and Design on the day-to-day details of the business.
- Visit market with Buyer and team as needed to review market trends with key vendors.
- Communicate with Heritage Retail Division, VH Wholesale Division, Field Organization, Warehouse team, and third party vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Merchandising or corporate retail experience preferred
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field and/or industry trained professional
- Strong communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment remaining flexible to changing needs of business and adhering to necessary deadlines
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software such as Island Pacific a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and proactive with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Must possess a positive and helpful attitude with a sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top