Menswear Design Intern - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Menswear Design Intern – Calvin Klein
The Menswear Design Intern will provide support to the Design team, assisting with taking the artistic direction of our Chief Creative Officer Raf Simons and putting it into visual expression, including through sketches, storyboards, and the initial prototypes.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Organizing swatches.
- Assisting with keeping sample logs up to date.
- Graphic inspirations.
- Fabric organization for seasonal buys.
- Assisting with Mood Boards.
- Sketching and assisting with line sheets, Product Data Management, etc.
- Projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Attention to detail.
- Must have an understanding of menswear.
- Ability to sketch.
- Background in fashion.
- Knowledge of Illustrator.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top