Men's Department Manager - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Men’s Department Manager – Calvin Klein
The Men’s Department Manager is a professional in the assigned product category who is responsible for driving and building the Men’s business (RTW, footwear, accessories), management and development of the sales staff in their respective department, promoting brand loyalty to customers in the luxury goods sector in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative objectives assigned for his area. The Men’s Department Manager represents the Brand and is a proactive sales professional who operates according to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To understand and follow all policies and procedures related to sales and service.
- To identify problems and resolutions.
- To take initiative to understand market and competitive trends.
- To communicate new merchandise needs or opportunities to buying office.
- Ensure internal procedures are followed.
- Partner with Loss Prevention on procedures and processes to minimize shortage.
- Aid in Inventory Preparation
- Maintain polished and professional presentation
- Familiarity with the product and luxury market
- To lead, manage and develop the sales team.
- Meet Company’s sales plan for the department.
- To continually assess staffing needs and recruit best staff.
- To schedule staff to support service and sales objectives.
- Train new hires and sales associates
- To implement all sales training initiatives. Train sales associates in suggesting additional merchandise to clients.
- To manage client development efforts (i.e., client book, emails, mailings, etc).
- To work with management on setting sales goals for their respective department and sales associates, and coach weekly and monthly to reinforce achievement.
- To write and deliver performance appraisals.
- To recognize superior performance.
- To address performance issues and coach for improvement.
- To uphold grooming and styling standards.
- To ensure superior customer service on the floor. Thorough product knowledge and awareness of current fashion trends and the ability to communicate what is special and different about Calvin Klein.
- Consistently ensure Costumers are number one store priority
- Promote customer loyalty; follow up with top clients and VIP’s.
- To ensure fulfillment of all customer orders.
- To approve returns up to level of authorization and special handling of customer orders.
- Ensure sales associates are following up with pending alterations.
- To manage merchandise repairs.
- To manage damages and RTV’s.
- To manage requests for merchandise transfers and charge-sends with branches and with buyers.
- To merchandise floor to maximize sales.
- To implement weekly floor changes.
- To direct daily maintenance of floor presentation.
- To direct movement of merchandise between receiving and floor.
- To direct organization and maintenance of merchandise within stock areas.
- To ensure all merchandise is ticketed and censored properly.
- Ability to professionally interact with management, coworkers and clients.
- Strong organizational skills. Multi-tasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Flexibility with schedule and working hours
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift
- Ability to lift, move and hang merchandise and other items
- Ability to open and close a door
- Minimum of 5 plus years retail/management experience.
- Must be sensitive in handling confidential information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to deadline demands as well as handling various tasks.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top