MBA Summer Intern - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
MBA Summer Intern - PVH Corp.
- Strategic Initiatives Office (SIO) is a team of strategy, project management & analytic professionals who develop and execute key strategies and initiatives across Global Supply Chain & PVH Brands. The SIO exists to build future capabilities to become & remain a best-in-class organization focused on flawless execution & forward thinking.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager or Director, Strategic Initiatives, the Strategic Initiatives Intern is responsible for supporting the scoping, planning, managing and executing of business initiatives globally across all brands of the corporation. Supports managing internal project teams, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control throughout the Initiative life cycle.
- Gain exposure to PVH Supply priority multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Play a key support role on the execution, monitory and controlling of Critical Few Initiatives (CFIs) or Platform/Focus Areas as identified by PVH Supply leadership.
- Example CFI and Focus Area projects include PVH Supply Operating Model, Supply Talent Development, and Seamless Inventory pilots.
- Scope ongoing MBA talent opportunities - make strategic investment recommendation to Talent and PVH Supply leadership.
- Maintain PVH Supply project management methodologies structure, plans, and templates along with global SIO team members.
- Contribute to defining standardized PVH operating models by assisting in the drafting of CFI playbook(s).
- Contribute to project management of CFIs with the Initiative Owners:
- Maintain project charter including scope, benefits, budget, timeline and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain project management tools such as project schedules, risk assessments, risk management strategies, communication plans and executive updates.
- Scope strategic options for project scaling - assist in drafting executive recommendation.
- Create documentation to support project-to-operations transition.
- Contribute to Steering Committee materials, support presentation to Brand and Supply executive leadership.
- Research and benchmark industry peers' initiatives.
- Provide general PVH Supply executive presentation support.
- Serve as a connector between business and functions to document and share best practices.
- 2+ years' work experience demonstrating strategic thinking and project management - examples include banking, analytics, retail, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA in progress
- PMI Certification is a major asset
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strategic, operational, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships in a cross-functional context
- Strong in business strategy and project management execution
- Confident, compelling communicator with developed presentation skills
- Ability to adapt within fast-pace environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages a plus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top