The Team The Master Data team has ownership of Tommy.com's Product Data Blueprint and all processes related to tagging, onboarding and distribution of such data within the Ecommerce system landscape. The Position As a Master Data Specialist, you will safeguard our product data integrity, ensuring all our ranges are ready to trade timely, both on Tommy.com and partner channels.
Your goal is to maintain reliable and granular product data sets, while keeping efficiency top of mind when refining the data collection and distribution processes. The challenge is optimizing the flows while developing a granular understanding of our system landscape.
Your main goal is to improve the overarching product data quality and flow, supporting the rapid growth of our channel within the wider business organization. Key responsibilities
- Owner of the product launch market process, ensuring timely product activation at the website with all applicable data points available.
- Managing all product data input and flow through our ecommerce landscape (O&O but also Partner Program), becoming the Key user for a set of tools related to product data governance and quality.
- Analyse and validate data sets related to our products, maintaining our data blue print definitions and DQ rules.
- Develop scripts and macro's fostering efficiency improvement of data collection, collation and processing.
- Maintaining the Jira board for Master Data project and related tickets in the overall Jira environment.
- Acting as key contact for TH Master Data team across the wider Ecom team & organization. Facilitating connections and synergy within and outside our department on topics related to product data and related tools & processes.
- Strong data management skills (data collection, collation, processing).
- Familiar with ticketing systems and PM tools, e.g. Jira, Asana, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (e.g. macros, functions, pivot tables, etc.).
- 2-3 years of experience on data maintaining and processing. Relevant experience in Ecommerce or relevant Bachelor degree.
- Insight on Product Information Management tools in the context of fashion industry is a plus.
- Ability to read and analyse csv files optimally (Python, Jupyter, etc.) is a big plus.
- Flexible and team player, comfortable getting hand-on as well as overseeing tasks.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language.