Marketing Coordinator - Speedo
Design Your Future at PVH
Marketing Coordinator – Speedo
- Execute operational tasks for their respective channel, including special e-commerce and/or retail marketing projects
- Work with Project Manager on channel specific execution, coordinate with creative team and agency partners as needed.
- Follow strategy developed by Channel Marketing Manager
- Coordinate and track any account needs by channel
- Collaborate with account teams (internally and externally) to deliver retail marketing programs for respective channels (digital and in-store)
- Ability to travel to and assist in on-deck event activations and tradeshows
- Assist in the development of digital advertising campaigns, product/brands promotions, events and strategies
- Assure that online and in-store asset needs are being met while respecting key deadlines
- Help with budget management of brand assets – digital and in-store POS
- Execute using an online platform and Populate data on a SAS system
- Manage POS / Brand Asset life span to be able to replace in a timely manner. Manage any seasonal content updates as needed
- Collaborate with outside vendors as needed
- Provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations by channel
- 5-10 years of operational experience within a large consumer based company preferably in the sporting good business
- Experience in retail marketing and/or digital marketing
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Adobe Suite Programs
- Success working with various teams to complete each project
- Manage and gain respect from team members
- Thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Superb organizational skills.
- A positive, can-do, customer service attitude.
- A strong work ethic, high personal values and standards
- Great customer service skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top