Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The market coordinator is a key player within the regional merchandising team, as he/she will enable us to better service the countries (build and share the local GTM calendar, develop appropriate sell-in tools,….) and will help us develop our direct sales business (NOS, replenishment, read and react, capsules).
- Key contact person before, during and after market for all European sales partners: wholesale, consignments, retail, ecommerce, licensee.
- Actively involved in all sales support activities, such as line adoption, market launch, sales meetings as well as key account appointments.
- Manage the sample process (capture countries' needs / communicate samples to be kept / ….)
- Monitor country shipments, deliveries and cancellations together with customer service and finance.
- Define, build and share sell-in tools to further optimize Sales performance.
- Handling / follow up on all customer claims and returns.
Develop our Direct sales business
- Build a great understanding of our Top 20 Key accounts and define the appropriate business strategy (together with the merchandising team) to enable us to double our business.
- Become the NOS expert: be the key link between the Buying/planning department and the key account managers (in country) to maximize all business opportunities,
- Monitor our replenishment process and timing (in partnership with our Buying department),
- E-players: become familiar with the key Ecom players (i.e Zalando, ASOS, AMAZON, …) and their business model, in order to further develop that side of the business.
- Graduated at a degree level or equivalent,
- 2 to 3+ years of work experience in sales support or customer service,
- Interested in new business models (Ecom, …)
- Logical mindset, very organized and interest for processes,
- Has excellent knowledge and skills in Excel,
- Is able to work in a hectic environment and has a hands on mentality
- Open communicator and able to work with a number of personalities
- Strong team Player
- Fluent English for written and verbal communication as English is the working language of the company
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top