Manager Value Chain of the Future - PVH Corp.
- New York, NY
Value Chain of the Future team was created to ensure that PVH becomes more consumer centric, transparent, and relevant in the ever changing retail environment. The team's mandate is to understand corporate division brand strategies, new technologies and figure out how to adopt them in order for PVH to not only be relevant, but to become the industry leader.
This position will support the Value Chain of the Future (VCoF) leadership by providing strategic analysis, generating POC/pilot ideas, scoping project details, and executing tests by collaborating with brands and cross functional teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work closely with PVH Supply VCoF leaders
- Identify and understand in depth (i.e. conduct benchmarking/competitive analysis) the potential technologies and/or partnerships that will solve for consumer-centric value chain
- Develop relationships with startups and new technology companies and test the technology prior to bringing into PVH brands
- Translate relevant technologies in the market into feasible pilots at PVH
- Identify potential brands at PVH to lead pilots with brands and collaborate with relevant teams
- Develop a project plan and manage the end to end life cycle of new technology adoption
- Monitor key metrics of the pilots and communicate with leaders both the progress and result of the pilots
- Support various VCOF initiatives including circularity and on shoring effort, in addition to identifying new technologies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of work experience in either technology companies, consulting firms, or financial institution (equity research), or equivalent
- Apparel experience preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to create, implement and measure new processes
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills - ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong in MS: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Able to work in the gray and able to create structure around the unknown
- Able to challenge the status quo and create change within the organization
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
Back to top