Manager, Systems Training (SAP) - PVH Corp.
- New York, NY
PVH and the Talent Development team believe in a people-first culture. PVH University is a key focus of the Talent Development team, empowering associates across the company to design their futures and build core competencies by delivering engaging and impactful learning content in the classroom and online. The Talent Development team is a group of passionate, future-thinking people who are agile, highly collaborative, and who foster a start-up-like environment.
The Manager of Systems Training will be a key partner in developing the skills and knowledge of our associates during the global deployment of enterprise systems supporting the retail, wholesale and eCom work streams, with initial focus on SAP. This role will support training program design, course and content development, and training facilitation -- all designed to most effectively support both in-classroom or virtual training experiences.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional and flexible communicator with the ability to effectively describe complex ideas to different audiences. The Manager of Systems Training must take an enterprise-wide mindset to their work and will partner with IT, Business Process, Change Management, and regional contacts to gather relevant training content, identify learning opportunities and gaps, design effective training materials, and facilitate engaging training sessions.
This candidate will need to be highly organized, strategic, and enthusiastic, with exceptional public speaking and time management skills to deliver highly effective training in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. This is a highly engaged, hands-on role.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Conduct effective virtual or in-classroom training sessions, workshops or seminars which ensure associates can quickly use new technical skills and absorb process changes needed to successfully assume new responsibilities
- Responsible for training design & creative content development based on detailed instructional goals (including E Learning, job aids, quick reference guides, games, knowledge checks)
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances the learning process, increases retention, and promotes knowledge acquisition --both virtually and in-classroom
- Comprehend current and future state of retail / wholesale business models to ensure end user clarity
- Apply tested instructional design and corporate training theories, practices and methods
- Build strong partnerships with key cross-functional partners, including Business Process and Change Management teams
- Manage timeline for training design and delivery
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of corporate training and facilitation experience required, with concentration in systems and/or technical training development (SAP required)
- 2+ years of instructional design experience, including developing ILT, vILT, elearning, and microlearning content (preferred)
- Experience bridging business and technical teams, often in a 'Super User' capacity
- Managing training projects and system implementations with multiple stakeholders across the globe
- Evaluating effectiveness of training and modifying approach as appropriate
- Project planning and management
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships across multiple brands and teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required; Concentration in Business, OCM or Instructional Design preferred
- Experience in a retail or wholesale environment highly desirable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional public speaking, presentation and hands-on facilitation skills
- Solid understanding of most recent and effective corporate training techniques
- Prior SAP experience required
- Proficiency in content authoring tools and LMS management highly desirable
- Extremely detail oriented, with strong time management and prioritization
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Currently fully remote based on COVID requirements. Based in NYC with some travel to Bridgewater, NJ
- 10-20% global travel based on project deployment requirements and COVID guidelines
- Travel to Asia and Europe possible
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top