Manager, Strategic Initiatives - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager, Strategic Initiatives – Calvin Klein
The Calvin Klein global supply chain continually develops and implements strategies that enable the Calvin Klein brand to achieve its global goals and mission.
This role supports all aspects of strategic initiatives within the Calvin Klein GSC from refinement of annual areas of focus, to establishment of initiatives, to driving the initiatives and reporting out on progress.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Serve as thought partner and trusted resource to both GSC and cross-functional team.
- Support annual key project along with Initiative Owner; support initiative owners in scoping, planning, and managing initiative projects including document outlining scope, deliverables and required resources and timing.
- Simplify steering committees and working team meetings as needed
- Communicate project status to sponsors and stakeholders and process updates to cross-functional departments in order to ensure collective understanding of requirements
- Identify, recommend, and implement process enhancements based on industry, corporate, or brand’s best practices
- Co-plan and co-execute strategic off- sites and meetings for the brand in cooperation with business partners
- Manage communication between cross-functional and corporate PVH leveraged business partners
- Translate and manage analytics pertinent to the Brand including trending, planning, reporting, data mining, etc.
- Influence and motivate team members as needed on projects
- Assist in the preparation of strategy and other relevant presentations and communications to business partners regarding pertinent information throughout the process as well as follow-up
- Support Senior Manager by acting as a thought partner and advisor to the GSC leadership teams cross-functionally.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6-9 years’ experience in consulting, finance or other project-based roles
- Proven ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to dissect and simplify complex issues and problems
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Project Management
- Meeting Facilitation
- Excel and Power Point experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written / framing/details/closure
- Presence and voice
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top