Manager Store Planning
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager Store Planning
The Manager Store Planning is responsible for the management of shop/fixture installations in wholesale doors. This includes internal interaction with finance, sales, and visual merchandising, as well as external interaction with Wholesale accounts and vendors regarding shop installations.
- Partner with Director and VP to facilitate communication with Sales Team, Wholesale accounts, and vendors
- Daily interaction with Director to ensure inventories are being utilized correctly and to maintain schedules
- Interact with visual team to ensure merchandise flow of shops is maintained in new shops, partner on seasonal enhancements and visual props
- Obtain all necessary information from Sales/Finance in regard to shop depreciation and FY deadlines/requirements
- Organize, track, and maintain shop lists and project status for fiscal year
- Organize, track, and maintain Capex budgets for Fiscal year
- Coordinate the process of in-store shop design and implementation
- Partner with Director and VP on fixture layouts/shop design of wholesale account stores (Macy’s/HBC). Includes autocad layouts & presentations as needed
- Partner with Director, Sales, and Retail Development on needs of shops including: hang/fold ratio, size, location and shop adjacencies and confirm capacities (Sales and Planning)
- Review fixture call outs, up-keep and maintenance of shops and review with Director
- Daily communication with all account store planners to secure funding, locations for shops, design revisions, and timelines
- Partner with Director on fixture drawings, redlines, and vendor drafting processes
- Attend installations when necessary
- Review and log final invoices
- Maintain square footage reports
- Attend sales meetings when necessary
- Communication with all parties
- Review, track and log all invoices
- Prioritize tasks, projects and scopes while being cognizant of budget and timelines
- College degree
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project management; wholesale store planning a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritizechanging trends of business and projects.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to build partnerships with outside vendors
- PC Skills, including MS Office, and MS Outlook
- Proficient in AutoCAD (knowledge/experience a plus)
- Proficient/Familiar with Adobe InDesign program & Photoshop
- Ability to find cost-effective solutions
- Must be able to research companies to contact for the dept
- Detail oriented/innovative traits necessary
- Must be able to find best solutions and developing methods to improve efficiency
- Ability to travel, when needed
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top