Manager, Store Design & Planning - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager, Store Design & Planning – Calvin Klein
The Manager of Store Design + Planning position is responsible for assisting the Director of Store Design + Planning in documenting CKI feedback to the Domestic and International partners referencing Calvin Klein shops and fixturing used in specific Retail environment locations. This insures adherence to the brand image criteria.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Reviews layouts and design/construction information about proposed shop/store and showroom locations submitted by the Licensees, Regional Teams and Joint Venture Partners to ensure compliance with current CKI standards. Works with Director of Store Design + Planning, Visual staff members and other CK departments as needed to review this information.
- Draws alternate layouts and documents design solutions following direction provided by The Director of Store Design + Planning. This document will take the form of CAD layouts drawn in AutoCAD, hand sketches, 3D studies in Google sketchup and full renderings as needed to provide feedback to Licensees, Regional Teams and Joint Venture Partners.
- Assists in compiling packages of commentary that is returned to the Licensees, Regional Teams and Joint Venture Partners after review of the submitted project and assists Director of Store Design + Planning in following up with these partners as construction progresses, to insure compliance with CKI design criteria and submission requirements.
- Organizes and prioritizes information of internal meetings with Store Planning team- working with outside Architectural, Lighting consultants and Contractors to build the project. Schedules must be created and monitored with all parties.
- Works with the Store Design + Planning team (VP’s, Director and Coordinator) in updating the latest design/concept information and material packages; as well as reinforcing CKI processes and requirements to Licensees, Regional Teams and Joint Venture Partners.
- Manages the physical and digital housekeeping of drawing packages, store information and material packages for Store Design + Planning.
- Assist in the review of Contractor shop drawings or material samples as needed.
- Responsible to obtain, organize and compile project completion status and photo reports from Licensees, Regional Teams and Joint Venture Partners for CKI review.
- At times, there could be some travel to job sites and meetings but most of the time this is a CK office based position.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years prior store design, planning and construction experience in an Architectural firm or in-house store design team for a fashion brand
Education: Masters or B.A in Architecture or Interior Design
- Must have EXCELLENT computer skills. Google Sketchup views and 3D renderings, CAD software and/or AutoCAD experience is required. 3D CADD and V Ray ability a plus. Proficiency in Photoshop and/or illustrator, Powerpoint, Excel and Word is necessary as well.
- Possess high aesthetics and a keen eye for high quality, high-end specialty store design.
- Ability to read and interpret Architectural drawings.
- Good time management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure – and multi-task
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top