Manager Planning - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager Planning – Calvin Klein
The Planning Manager will be responsible for facilitating the growth of his or her accounts in partnership with the sales team. He or she will do analysis on the topside as well as drill down to the door and style level. The Planning Manager should be highly analytical, strategic, possess good communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to an ever-changing retail environment. He or she will be working closely with sales, account buyers/planners as well as the wholesale field team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Weekly analysis of item selling trackers / total sales (top side flash) by account by class
- Maintain by account seasonal OTB and recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns. Understand and reference pricing ladders.
- Create OTB proposals, power point presentations and by door seasonal sales and stock plans by account – tailoring receipt needs recommended programs to meet needs of each individual customer’s geographic and climactic concerns.
- Monthly analysis of business by door by account – recommend future receipt adjustments, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Report / call out color / style trend to design staff / sales & sales management
- Analyze / recommend by account quarterly margin settlement – provide up front (4-6 weeks in advance) forecast of margin needs by account by class
- Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management – prepare the meeting materials including sales plans, account histories & other supporting documents as needed
- Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Preferably 5-7 years of wholesale or vertical retail planning & analysis experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- MS Office products
- Excel pivot tables, advanced excel formulas, excel formatting, merging data tables
- Create power point decks for presentations
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top