Manager Partnership Development
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager Partnership Development
The Manager Partnership Development is responsible for the day to day management of activities related to PVH and its retail trading partners in the areas of Logistics, EDI, and Customer requirements. Key activities include active management of collaborative customer partnerships, prompt issue resolution, support for strategic initiatives (PVH & Customer), and the evaluation of incoming requests related to new customer set-ups and customer requirements.
- Partner with PVH wholesale customers to coordinate internal activities necessary to support collaborative partnerships.
- Initial point of contact for inquiries specific to PVH’s wholesale customers in these areas: Floor Ready, Packing, Labeling, Shipping, Error Resolution, Corporate Support Files, Omni-channel & E-Commerce strategies, Customer Compliance Reporting & Analysis.
- Communicate customer requirements to internal business partners (Credit, Customer Service, IT, Logistics, Merchandise Operations, Sales).
- Supervise EDI trading partner activities including the management of customer relationships, Third Party Networks and UPC Catalogs. Act as liaison between PVH IT, Customer EDI teams, and PVH merchants to communicate all information related to the implementation of new EDI transactions and upgrades.
- Provide support for wholesale customer Item set-up processes and resolution of issues relating to the UPC catalog and UPC availability.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to utilize EDI & Logistics non-compliance analytics to drive continuous improvement of PVH processes. Partner with wholesale customers and negotiate compliance exemptions to reduce/eliminate chargebacks.
- Support strategic initiatives (PVH & Customer) to drive sales and process efficiencies in the areas of EOQ/EOY Shipping, E-Commerce, Omni-channel, Product Packaging, Unit/Carton Optimization.
- Drive continuous improvement of PVH processes through the monitoring of chargeback activity related to customer requirements. Analyze EDI & Logistics related chargebacks, and recommend & coordinate procedure changes to eliminate future charges.
- Support FOB moves and key customer initiatives as relates to EDI and Logistics activities as well as changes to DC network strategies.
- Domestic travel to visit customers and PVH Distribution Centers, and attend industry conferences (GS1, RVCF) throughout the year as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in related field
5-8 plus years related logistics and customer service support
Prior supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational & follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail Oriented
- Expertise in data analytics
- Project Management
- Ability to prioritize workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
RESOURCEFULNESS / CREATIVITY
- A high level of resourcefulness is required.
- Must be driven and capable of exercising a high level of creativity to implement new programs and proactively anticipate and resolve problems.
- Ability to think independently and work with limited structure is a must.
- Strong negotiation, prioritization, and relationship building skills are essential.
- Ability to interact with business partners (internal, external) at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to collect data, analyze and logically present information to management.
- Multi-tasking and coordination across functional groups and geographic locations.
- Office environment utilizing PC and e-mail.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top