Manager of Business Process & Calendar - Speedo
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager of Business Process & Calendar - Speedo
The Business Process and Calendar Manager must support brand growth by enabling and driving execution, visibility and compliance to the process through calendar management and communication. Develop, analyze, measure, optimize calendar management and adherence across the organization. Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure all key milestones are captured in the business processes and calendar. Responsible to improve efficiencies, enhance profitability and support business goals and objectives. Understanding processes, dependencies, managing deadlines, problem solving, and managing cross functional relationships are crucial to this position.
- Create, maintain, refine, & communicate all Go-To-Market calendars across multiple product drops
- Accountable for calendar adherence; prioritize activities and collaborate with functional leaders to ensure timelines are maintained & milestones are achieved
- Resolve potential and actual cross functional issues that affect the calendar process and organization
- Map "as is" and future-state business processes, analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions
- Ability to challenge and refine business process & data requirements
- Serve as the liaison between business functions to enhance cross functional collaboration on system needs and process
- Improve business process through tools, metrics, and dashboard to enable decision making
- Ability to facilitate business process, monitor, and provide feedback to cross functional associates working toward business goals
- Validate finalized work plan for the implementation of process and system improvements and socialize it with the business
- Drive postmortem to identify continuous process improvements
- Regularly report and update senior leadership on progress, timelines, and challenges (Escalation management)
- Delegate & empower cross functional teams to achieve business goals through process adherence
- Influence culture shifts & manage change
- 5-8 years of project management experience including process improvement
- Prior experience in creating and managing calendars
- Skilled in building and managing complex calendars, using related tools, and working closely with product development processes
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence others
- Proactive, Self-starter – entrepreneurial
- Ability to present to peers and leaders
- Ability to drive timelines and keep teams/individuals on task
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years industry experience, with a comprehensive background in production/product development, merchandising, planning and supply chain management
- Proven ability to create, implement and measure new processes
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and guide teams to meet business goals
- Project management, PMP certification is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma (green or black belt) is a plus
- Highly effective communication skills; ability to present to a wide range of stakeholders across different teams and levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of product development, production, merchant, & planning functions
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong influencing skills and ability to resolve conflict in a timely and effective manner
- Able to make decisions with in a defined set of parameters including changes to business calendars and cross functional processes
- Associate must have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and need to be highly motivated.
- Uses creativity in communication to clearly articulate written and visual messages
- Trusted and respected resource as the "connector" to keep the business on track
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint to create documentation on calendars and process recommendations
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top