Manager, Internal Communications
Supports internal communications needs for the Technology & Process Group (TPG), whose strategic vision is to deliver world-class technology and process solutions that empower PVH's strategy and growth. Showcases how TPG partners with PVH's business and brands to lead, drive and enable technology and process transformation.
Reports into TPG's Business Process Management (BPM) organization, which contributes to PVH's transformation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and partner to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. BPM optimizes business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities balanced with flexibility to support value and brand/regional differences.
Partners with TPG's IT groups, including Corporate & Consumer Applications, Infrastructure & Operations, Shared Services, Global Supply Chain & Commercial ERP Applications, Corporate Systems, and Asia IT, to showcase their impact across PVH.
Develops and distributes key messages to inform, inspire and engage all PVH associates involved with, or impacted by, both major business transformation and IT initiatives, and TPG associates themselves.
Aligns with Corporate Communications, regional communicators and brand communicators to drive communications planning.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Maintains TPG's presence across existing communications channels while ensuring alignment with Corporate Communications' strategy and objectives
- PVH Intranet: Writes articles that showcase TPG's partnership with brands and other corporate functions on the company intranet. Maintains TPG's content on its company-facing department website, including technical documents, quick reference guides and articles about social and volunteer activities.
- Social media channel: Curates content for TPG Connects channel and develops new ways to drive engagement across a global audience, including videos, podcasts and gamification.
- TPG-only online site: Relaunches site to provide a better user experience for all TPG associates, allowing them to perform their roles and responsibilities at the highest level.
- Assists Senior Director, Internal Communications with communications plans and associated materials (emails, newsletters, quick reference guides, FAQs)
- Develops, implements and maintains appropriate metrics to evaluate effectiveness of communications and the ability to influence behavioral change.
- Tactical responsibilities
- Maintains email distribution lists
- Develops and maintains editorial calendars
- Supervises internal/external video groups
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Seven to 10 years of communications experience in a global company, preferably working in the IT or technology area.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills for internal audiences with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Outstanding writer and storyteller
- Passionate about communications and its impact across an organization
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Proficiency with latest social media technologies
- Familiarity with communications metrics to measure employee engagement
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top