Manager GSC Labs - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager GSC Labs – Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein GSC Labs – a newly created organization – aims to create an environment of innovation and efficiency in Calvin Klein Global Supply Chain through implementation of new technologies and ways of working from other industries.
The Manager of Calvin Klein GSC Labs will be responsible for assessing the current environment in CK GSC overall, identifying areas of opportunities, setting specific priorities, driving the implementation of new technologies and processes, and managing the change associated with each implementation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Evaluate current processes, technology use, interactions and general ways of working within Calvin Klein GSC (both on and off shore)
- Connect and network outside the apparel industry in order to understand best practices in work process and technology
- Identify key areas of opportunities for implementing new technology, processes, and ways of working
- Prioritize opportunities and articulate quantitative and qualitative benefits of opportunities
- Define work streams and develop implementation plans for identified opportunities
- Drive and manage culture change resulting from implementation of new technologies or processes
- Regularly report and update senior leadership on progress, timelines, and challenges
- Continuously evaluate success and usefulness of technology and new processes through surveys and interaction with the CK GSC team
- Understand key business priorities and initiatives through the ability to tie Labs team initiatives with business priorities and reprioritize Labs team activities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience (all industries welcome), with demonstrated experience in project-based roles
- Proven ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Must be able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to extrapolate best practice examples from other industries and apply them to apparel and accessories
- Ability to dissect and simplify complex issues and problems
- Excel and Power Point experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written/ framing/details/education/closure
- Must be able to exude strong presence and voice
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top