Manager - Global Corporate Card Administration
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager – Global Corporate Card Administration
Manage the Global Corporate Commercial Travel and Procurement Card programs. Lead contact for all markets operating Commercial Card programs, ensuring adherence to region- specific Travel and Entertainment policies and Global Corporate Card agreements.
- Lead contributor in all global and local market commercial card contract negotiations, as well as, communications, and development of various financial incentive agreements
- Manage, coach and support all Regional Program Administrators operating commercial card programs in over 16 international markets as their main point of contact
- Support Director in the expansion and development of new commercial card programs and acquisitions, collaborating with local market Legal teams, Treasury, HR, Financial Controllers, Travel and Risk Management on the implementation and alignment of policies and program revisions
- Monitor program expansion and measure ROI to identify best practices for local market programs
- Effectively identify key banking partners, working with Treasury Department, as potential suppliers of commercial cards in global markets, conducting respective RFPs, as needed
- Responsible for assignment of Guarantee Cards domestic and international, working directly with Legal and regional senior management
- Responsible for the implementation of Business Travel Accounts and Hotel Folio Accounts, where each is established, according to the laws of the respective region
- Directly responsible to facilitate integration of commercial card data into all automated third party reporting systems, i.e. Concur, working directly with Regional Concur Administrators, Travel Managers and Legal Dept. for review of global data protection and related agreements
- Manage the administration of Corporate Account Reconciliation System (CAR) for Canada.
- Facilitate training, and auditing processes partnering with Sr. Financial Analysts, Controllers, Tax Department and Vendor Financial Teams in the use of procurement cards and the CAR system
- Primary liaison for auditors for research and documentation detailing potential fraud cases
- Responsible to oversee the on-going development of the Global Corporate Card Thread Page under the guidelines of PVH Comm
- Partner with A/P, Corporate Purchasing, and other internal departments to identify top Vendors/Suppliers to implement into the procurement card program or other B2B services, to maximize spend captured and minimize cash expenses
- In charge of resolving all commercial card related travel disruptions, working with Travel Dept and related merchants
- Directly responsible to oversee new card applications, delinquencies, suspensions, cancellations and issuance of associate corporate card agreements
- Train and develop associates and evaluate performance
- Ensure that all employees are properly oriented into their roles a Program Administrators with respect to confidentially, and sensitivity with personal circumstances
- 4-6 years management experience in overseeing commercial card program, preferably on a global platform
- Proficient understanding of contracts and conducting RFPs
- Self-sufficient with Strong Customer Service/System Support
- Knowledge and administration of commercial card programs, i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express Travel
- Knowledge of different country laws governing commercial cards
- Previous experience with Corporate Account Reconciliation system, Manage Your Card Account, Amex @Work, or Citi Manager preferred
- Purchasing or Supply Chain, B2B background, a plus
Education: College degree preferred or equivalent experience working with global commercial card programs
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, a must
- Highly collaborative and exhibits flexibility in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and to prioritize projects required.
- Ability to train on an individual and group basis respecting cultural differences of regional markets
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top