Manager, Digital Platform Management, Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong
- The role is responsible for managing the regional social media platforms and craft content across all categories channels in Asia Pacific and working with the local teams to implement this strategy locally where required. China is a strong focus.
- Lead the role to create and elevate digital strategy, serve and engage with our consumer and community, and drive the business across platforms in APAC.
- Work with internal and external partners to lead and promote innovations across all initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for cohesive Brand Social Media, Community Engagement and Influencer strategies. Leverage and always on the look out of trends, best in class tools and first-to-market opportunities across digital consumer engagement channels as part of integrated platform/channel strategies.
- Grow consumer engagement and conversion on digital platforms, create a strong influencer/advocacy strategy. Guide local teams and agencies to create on-brand, on-budget plans that serve to support and enhance business and brand objectives.
- Ensure best-in-class content strategy and delivery for Calvin Klein owned platforms across APAC, Including Weibo, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, Kakao Talk and Line. Deliver the brand vision across all our owned platforms. Continue to assess new strategic social platforms to lead the industry and bond the audience.
- Partner seamlessly with key stakeholders (Global Comms, Brand Advocacy and Social Media team, regional mmarketing team, Merchandising, Product, Ecommerce, VM, Store Planning and in-market teams). Identify and responsible for delivering KPI's, which includes but not limited to best-in-class content delivery and high-ranking brand exposure in all digital and social channels.
- Explore and poineer strategic partnerships and innovations with new technology and platforms across APAC, including marketing creative/content, e-commerce (e.g. Tmall), social commerce and online consumer experiences.
- In complement with the macro-tier (celebrity and talent) campaign and amplification efforts seasonally, drive the continued identification, recruitment and relationship management with key Influencer and Advocate talent (within the brand's core "Tribe" communities) for the purposes of consistent, authentic and positive word of mouth that is "always on"
- Develop and manage annual digial communicaitons budgets and responsible for ROI optimization.
- Leveraging industry, regional, consumer and customer data and insights, oversee and analyze brand visibility on and offline on on-going basis, and where agencies are not available, develop strategies to drive relevant brand-building initiatives; monitor Brand Health, DMR, EMV, as well as owned channel Growth, Engagement and Traffic across all brands against yearly goals, and to identify best opportunities for development of the businesses reigonally and In China.
- Manage the social listening about all aspects of the brand, followed by an analysis to gain insights and act on the opportunities.
- Support online crisis management in compliance of global and regional processes.
- Responsible for ensuring work meets strategic business needs while aligning with brand standards.
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders in CK Global, APAC Regional, local market leaders and marketing teams.
- Instill a team culture that upholds PVH values and vision and actively foster a positive working environment for the team
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Global Marketing, in-market market leaders and Marketing teams, CK Brand Management teams, product teams, Legal, Finance, Visual Merchandising, Store Development, Ecommerce, China functional teams (Marketing, Ecommerce and Retail)
External: JV partners, licensing/distributor partners, agency partners, media, celebrities, influencers, KOL's, event vendors, 3rd party agencies.
Direct: 1 direct report
Responsible for oversight of all aspects of Brand Advocacy/Social Media Budgets
Make strategic decisions around influence and advocacy, in line with the creative vision. Will make decisions with senior leaders.
Continue to create new procedures and identify best solutions to improve efficiency. Must be flexible and resourceful to changing opinions to create effective global programs. Be creative on new approaches to digital communications plans and developing assets to better communicate messages.
TEAMWORK: Build good working relationships; collaborate toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively work at long distances.
The environment is extremely fast-paced, highly collaborative, communicative and deadline driven.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience
- Constructive knowledge on social media platforms and the trend across APAC
- An exceptional record of achievement as a digital/social media professional
- Demonstrated leadership and talent management skills
- Experience of managing a team/agencies
Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred
- Strong team player and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Ability to work in a matrix work environment with multiple business functions
- Experience with managing teams, and a strong ability to ensure the evolution of your team and other collaborators
- Project management experience leading and driving creative initiatives
- Commercially minded and business oriented, whilst maintaining a strong focus on image
- A growth mindset with curiosity to understand the latest consumer digital trend and behavior and always willing to try new ideas with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Love of youth culture, open-minded and inclusive
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize, while handling multiple tasks
- Motivated, self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to learn
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Strong relationships with and access to influencers
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Back to top