Manager Digital Marketing & Communications--Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager Digital Marketing & Communications—Tommy Hilfiger
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Tommy Hilfiger (The Americas) digital / social marketing strategies. The candidate lives and breathes social media and has a deep knowledge and comprehensive understanding of all social media platforms and management tools. Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to this role. An essential component is communicating the company’s global brand position and seasonal campaigns and initiatives in a positive and authentic way.
- Build and execute social media strategy through platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Work closely with Media team to develop and align paid social strategies with global media strategy and direction
- Closely collaborate with global TH Social Team on all integrated and specialized campaigns
- Maintain and strengthen blogger relationships and outreach
- Collaborate with PR on inclusion of key PR materials and initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Partner with PR, Content team (Brand EIC) and ecommerce teams to ensure seamless content integration
- Work closely with SEO team (global/regional) to ensure that
- Continuously enhance social/digital projects by identifying and collaborate with partners, delivering new technology and first to market ideas
- Successfully maintain relationships with third party agencies, vendors, other Tommy Divisions
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify best practices and continuously apply to execution
- Create reporting dashboards to provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly updates and annual summaries/top line takeaways; implement new ideas based on analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs/ ROI)
- Supervise Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Responsible to help develop and manage Digital Marketing budget
- Lead all digital marketing day to day projects and be the point person (TH Americas) for all integrated and specialized campaigns
- College Degree required
- 5-7 years of retail & brand marketing/advertising experience with core digital and social experience. – Agency background a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and changing business needs. Detail oriented/innovative traits are necessary
- Ability to think strategically, apply analytics and implement tactically with a proactive approach
- Ability to see effects of decision prior to implementing
- Ability to anticipate future actions that may be required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with blogging platforms, CMSs, Social Media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of social media monitoring and marketing tools
- Strong project management/time management skills
- PC Skills, including MS Office, and MS Outlook, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote
- MAC experience, a plus
- Ability to travel, when needed
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top