Manager CRM Technology- Store Systems
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager CRM Technology- Store Systems
Our Commercial Retail Information Technology team is currently searching for an effective Manager – CRM Technology – Store Systems to lead a fast moving Retail company to identify new and emerging technologies and enhance existing systems/processes to deliver the required capabilities within our CRM platform. In this position you will manage and overlook the design, implementation, and maintenance of PVH's CRM platform. Working closely with the business, outside vendors, and other IT teams, this position will provide primary support to multiple customer-focused business units and will be engaged to support the "single view" and overall customer experience across multiple channels. The position is responsible to deliver reliable, secure and cost effective systems and related services by partnering with the Business, other IT teams, and 3rd party vendors to establish the business requirements and priorities while aware of the relevant business and retail technology trends.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of CRM Technologies in a retail environment, combined with the ability to provide strategic guidance, handle complex business situations, and communicate effectively within various levels of the organization.
- Drive results through exceptional subject matter expertise, technology leadership, innovation, creativity, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Accountable for the design, implementation, and ongoing support of the CRM and customer service capabilities by providing guidance and direction to internal and 3rd part solution providers.
- Support the assessment of business and technology requirements in order to define and deliver the required solutions.
- Support creating technical designs by working closely with 3rd party service provider(s) and internal IT teams.
- Collaborate on application development with service providers and internal IT teams to ensure that the business objectives are realized in the technical specifications and code created.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Define points of integration between CRM applications, internal applications, and 3rd party systems.
- Provide on-going support of the application(s) in a production environment and address issues of medium / high complexity that require knowledge across multiple technical areas and business units.
- Ensure that all in/out-bound data interfaces are working as expected and data is processed and received by our CRM Vendor in time to ensure timely updates to production applications.
- Ensure integrity of all data. Manage resolution of any issues in an expedited fashion to ensure no impact to business analytics or reporting.
- Stay abreast of trends and new technologies that could impact the CRM and customer service landscape, and proactively leverage emerging technology, services, and marketplace trends where appropriate.
- Act as the trusted, primary advisor to the business teams and 3rd party partners on all matters of CRM technology, software development, and architecture.
- Ability to works on multiple projects as a subject matter expert.
- Collaborate to create project plans and manage a portfolio of initiatives, varying in size and complexity.
- Conduct technology product evaluation workshops with business units and IT, when appropriate.
- Ability to elicit, document, and communicate business requirements to internal IT teams and technical partners to allow the development of new capabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
A combination of 5 -7 years of experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is required; retail and CPG sectors are most desired. In addition, the following are critical skills required (or desired, where noted) to perform well in this position:
- Demonstrated knowledge in architecture, design, software development, database management systems and systems integration in multi-platform environments.
- Understanding of current and emerging trends in CRM, social media, and consumer interactions. Articulate in trends such as geolocation, near field communications, multichannel retailing, CRM integration, and other intersections of technology and client service.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated strong vendor management skills while working with customer service and CRM service providers.
- Experience integrating to 3rd party systems such as e-commerce, Point or Sale, order management/fulfillment, accounting, tax, credit card payment, Mobile, and search engines.
- Knowledge of best practices surrounding PCI and PII data integration required.
- Experience building and knowledge of service oriented architectures (SOA) and web services, including use of SOAP, WSDL, and RESTful applications. Exposure to real time CRM integrations a plus.
- Experience and ability to work independently.
- Experience estimating work effort and creating project plans
- Excellent business engagement / partnership skills. Must be adept at talking both in business and technology terms.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field is required.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer-facing skills at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project.
- Solid analytical and design skills. Must be able to display fact based critical analysis skills.
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks efficiently and effectively. Can achieve project objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner while providing quality deliverables.
- Ability to identify barriers and risks and manage through them effectively.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Ability to assess existing processes and provide alternate approaches and thought processes to effect positive change.
- Effectively prepares for, participates in and follows-up on meetings and captures key and/or critical meeting minutes and action items.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top