Manager - Ariba System
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager – Ariba System
The Ariba Manager is responsible for the administrative activities required to support the Ariba Software platforms to support the development and reporting of Procure to Pay (P2P) solution components as well as developing and reporting on key procurement metrics.
This candidate would be responsible for ensuring controls, configurations and data integrity. Communication skills are critical working with Ariba support and internal IT to resolve system and/or data related issues. Additionally, the Administrator will develop, maintain and report on savings metrics associated with spend throughput. Supporting the VP of Procurement on establishing metrics on the savings against the goals and objectives and distribution of reports plays an integral role in this position.
- Manage Users and supplier data base (add/delete suppliers), view audit log, run scheduled tasks to support the software modules
- Import and Export Data and understand Error Messaging
- Train on the system throughout the organization
- Identify Ariba supplier network related to PVH’s implementation on supplier base
- View, Add, Modify, and Delete PCards, Assign PCards to Users, and Associate PCards with Supplier Locations
- Understand and Manage Email Notification Functionality
- Troubleshoot data and workflow issues
- Support the resolution of errors related to interfaces
- Able to handle defect tracking process, issue resolution and escalation procedures
- Design and develop repeatable solutions/configurations by leveraging common process and technology to accommodate future requirements/changes in business process through business IT partnership
- Establish business controls in accordance with PVH Corp’s policies and procedures
Education: College Degree or Equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of SAP/ARIBA applications.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in below listed Ariba Modules preferably in an On-Demand environment:
- Ariba Spend Visibility
- Ariba Sourcing
- Ariba Contracts
- Ariba P2P
- Manager must be organized and proficient in Excel, Word and multiple tasks in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Solid procurement business ethics practices, process efficiencies experience and the ability to recognize and translate business problems into solutions
- Experience in supply chain processes is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, facilitation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SAP is helpful but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong background in relational databases and analytical reporting tools
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top