Major Account Analyst
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Major Account Analyst
Timely collection of Accounts Receivable portfolio containing Large Sales Volume Accounts. Oversees the Customer AIR to ensure cohesive payment trends guaranteeing Corporate Cash Flow. All of the above is accomplished with minimal supervision.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- The primary responsibility is the collection of a specific account portfolio which generates and guarantees cash flow for the Corporation in a timely manner.
- The account base consists of low, medium and high credit risk type accounts.
- In addition, the account base consists primarily of higher sales volume accounts with the possibility of specific accounts that require distinct handling and/or maintenance.
- Issues from this customer base must be identified, defined, resolved and collected within the preset specified terms.
- Accounts receivable maintenance must be performed in a timely fashion on an ongoing basis.
- Timely communication of significant issues to management is critical. At the end of each month detailed reporting is generated. This accounts for all variances in their NR; they are expected to have detailed explanations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of one year credit experience equal to Senior Collector position
- This position is for the more experienced senior collector who can handle the more challenging aspects of the job.
- Minimum requirement of High School along with relevant experience in credit and collections.
- Communication , Planning, Organizing, Teamwork, Innovation
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top