If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Who We Are
We are one of the largest global apparel companies. With a history going back over 130, years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and business with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
We are approximately 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $8.2 billion in 2016 annual revenues. We own and market the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow, Speedo, Warner's and Olga brands, in addition, market a variety of goods under our own and licensed brands.
At PVH, our core values embody who we are as a company, guide our decisions, and inspire us. We believe in investing in our associates, attracting the best talent, and providing an inclusive environment where every individual is valued.
So who is PVH? #WeArePVH
What You'll Do/Need
PVH is looking for driven and skilled Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs various skilled tasks in electrical diagnostics, repair, and maintenance of machinery, building, and equipment. The Technician exercises technical independence in determining work methods and procedures and may be required to read blue prints, sketches, and diagrams to complete given tasks.
- Exhibit proven troubleshooting skills in all aspects of distribution center maintenance including PLC Control Logic, electrical, mechanical, and analytical areas of the business. Use electronic/electrical knowledge to troubleshoot system problems.
- Lead safe work practice behaviors by demonstrating safety in implementation of tasks and understanding safety considerations related to equipment installations and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate customer-focus by maintaining a neat and clean work area during both localized and shop-area projects.
- Apply a high degree of diagnostics and troubleshooting skills during projects or problem resolution of electrical and mechanical systems and some controls issues.
- Install electrical conduit, wiring, control panels, data lines, switching devices, PLC's, controls, fixtures, motors, outlets, and other such equipment in accordance with applicable codes such as NEC, UL, and NFPA as necessary. Demonstrate leadership in this capacity through work area and project cleanliness, neatness, and standardization of installation behaviors.
- Perform diagnostic tests, maintain, and evaluate equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters, pyrometers, pressure gauges, tachometers, light meters, thermal imagers, potentiometers, multi-meters, and other instrumentation devices.
- Test, calibrate, and repair pneumatic controls, HVAC controls, pumps, fans, valves, PLC's electronic eyes, photoeyes/photocells, emitters/receivers, motors, and motor starters/inverters, relays, etc. in order to return equipment to operational status.
- Understand and perform routine maintenance tasks on moving equipment such as conveyors, pulleys, rollers, chains, sprockets, and gearboxes.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records for P.M. program.
- Understand and demonstrate the ability to effectively access computerized maintenance management software to retrieve work order assignments and enter feedback or historical data as required to efficiently document work performed and planned work.
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer 5 -7 years electrical, electronic, mechanical experience in a distribution environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years proven, demonstrated and verifiable electrical / electronics experience or an electronics technical diploma / degree is desired.
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards!
Why We're Different
We are committed to recruiting, training and proving career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationally, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top