Mail Assistant - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Mail Assistant – Calvin Klein
The Mail Assistant as Union members, are responsible for the delivery of mail, parcels and clothing as required throughout the 205 and 501 buildings.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Pick up and sort all newspapers and magazines at lobby and freight and distribute to personnel.
- Pick up mail at the post office on a daily basis.
- Sort and deliver mail to the floors according to the mail sweep schedule.
- Pick up all inter-office mail, bring to the mailroom, sort and redistribute all day according to mail delivery schedule.
- Deliver and pick up mail twice a day at the 501 7th Ave building.
- Distribute all packages from Messenger center, Courier or postal service and receive the proper signatures.
- Pick up all packages to be messengered from the different floors as they are called in and bring to the mailroom.
- Pick up, pack and ship all outgoing Federal Express packages.
- Ensure all Federal Express forms are properly filled out; notify the clients if there is a problem.
- Move racks of clothes between the two locations and keep all rack storage area organized.
- Move all packages and garment bags from Public Relation department to the first floor messenger center and back as necessary.
- Collect all mail to be metered and ensure postage meter is properly maintained (ink, stamp, reel water, etc.).
- Stamp all outgoing mail, keeping in view all international and receipt mail using the U.S. Postal Service rates, deliver mail to the post office, upon return deliver all receipts to the Mailroom supervisor.
- Copy paper distribution to all floors.
- Recycled paper – empty bins into hampers; carton breakdown/tie.
- Assist the Mail Center Manager and Supervisor with all employee moves within the building.
- Maintain hanger storage area and gather all hangers available for redistribution.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Corporate mailroom/dispatch experience
- Experience with knowledge of mail equipment (postage, Federal Express)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow a route. (Floor Plan).
- Professional appearance.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top