Loss Prevention Associate - Collection Store
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Loss Prevention Associate – Collection Store
The Loss Prevention Associate is responsible for assisting management with all Loss prevention and operational needs of the Boutique by making sure that all the policies and procedures are followed by all employees and visitors in order to protect the assets of the Company. He/she needs to implement all the LP procedures to minimize losses and maximize the profitability of the Company.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Protection and security of all customers, employees and visitors to the store
- Protection of all the assets of Calvin Klein Inc. including but not limited to; Merchandise, Equipment, all store property in general.
- Provide and maintain floor coverage
- Responds to any emergency with knowledge and professionalism
- Detection, prevention and reporting of theft related incidents (shoplifting, credit card fraud, etc.)
- Maintain 100% sensor compliance on merchandise on the selling floor
- Conduct store counts on a daily basis (especially high ticket items)
- Conduct fitting room inspection for merchandise left in the fitting room after the end of a sale. Address the sales associates responsible.(Assist sales associates on monitoring the number of units given to clients to try on).
- Conduct trash checks leaving the store
- Conduct daily tests of the security system
- Check all employees bags when leaving the store
- Assist management with the monitoring of the shipping/receiving area
- Assist with the verification of telephone orders
- Assist management with security coverage for special events and store maintenance issues.
- Assist management in monitoring the alarm and fire systems to ensure they are functioning 100%.
- Minimizes losses through proper inventory control
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-2 years minimum previous Loss Prevention retail experience
Education: High School diploma, College preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to deadline demands as well as handling various tasks
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to lift, move and hung merchandise and other items
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top