Licensing Coordinator - CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Licensing Coordinator - CALVIN KLEIN
The Licensing Coordinator will support a group of product licensees and international licensees (with the exception of Calvin Klein Home) to ensure licensee compliance and foster business growth.
Global Licensing (80% of job scope):
- Day-to-day communication with Global Licensing team, licensees and internal cross-functional teams
- Create templates for monthly business recaps, retailer / management meetings, and other ad hoc reports and ensure information is collected in a timely manner
- Assist Global Licensing team with special projects and analysis (i.e. semi-annual strategy meetings, competitive analysis, store visits, etc.)
- Collect, aggregate and report monthly on North America retail sales across 30+ categories at Major Retailers
- Maintain understanding of license contracts and keep legal files up to date
- Assist with the monitoring of licensees compliance to ensure businesses follow the established contract
- Manage the account approval process and handle all documentation
- Arrange meetings, develop agendas, and prepare meeting handouts
- Liaise with customer service, regional offices, and licensees on new business inquiries
- Stay up to date on the retail landscape and report on relevant news
- Seasonally collect licensee market dates, line sheets, pricing, door counts, account sales, distributors, contact info and other information
- Collect and compile calendars from each division to create an International Calendar. Communicate all key dates to Licensee.
- Collect monthly sales and best seller information.
Procurement Process (20% of job scope):
- Day-to-day oversight of procurement process for obtaining product from a Calvin Klein key licensee
- Maintain relationships with each divisional account executive, production personnel and compliance members at key licensee
- Become key conduit of all communication between licensee and international markets surrounding market information, style changes and/or delivery updates
- Seasonally collect market dates, color cards and develop line sheets from both internal NAO division and from key licensee
- Create and manage global market calendar
- Manage seasonal order process from creation of line list to submission
- Coordinate the consolidation calls as well as other seasonal tasks, as needed
- Facilitate communication between key licensee Production department and international markets
- Partner with EMEA office leader on logistics on all shipping issues
- Oversee the international North America Outlet Tag-on process for apparel and accessories
- Develop report of seasonal assortment analytics by international market to present to management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis in Excel
- Highly service oriented
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a fashion brand in the apparel licensing industry
- Knowledge of the retail and competitive brand landscape
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience working with international licensees a plus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top