Lead Associate Part Time- TOMMY HILFIGER
JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: LEAD ASSOCIATE
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGEMENT
The Lead Associate's primary function is to sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through execution of the TH Customer Service Standards. The Lead Associate also performs a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Management.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
FUNCTIONAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
Delivering Business Results:
- Demonstrates awareness of store sales plans and results
- Demonstrates awareness of individual contribution to business results
- Support corporate standards and expectations
- Participate in staff meetings, as needed
- Articulates Corporate business goals within the store.
- Consistently provides Customer Service to Company standard.
- Builds repeat customer base through excellent use of mailing list
- Maintains strong knowledge regarding product, promotions, and special events in order to communicate to customers for more effective selling
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner
- Effectively maintains zone coverage; acknowledges every customer within the zone; treats customers with priority over assigned tasks
- Adhere to Company Personal Appearance Standards to properly represent the Tommy Hilfiger image
- Ensure consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor
- Comply with visual presentation standards
- Assist in executing markdowns and floor moves when needed
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures
- Observe sales floor and stockroom for loss prevention and advise management of any unusual internal or external activity
- Execute Opening and Closing Checklist duties as directed by store management, to ensure store is always ready for business
- Perform other duties as assigned, in a timely manner with attention to details.
- Seeks clarification on expectations where needed
- Attend daily Launch Meeting and Quarterly Staff Meeting
- Authorized to do all register transaction including that of management with the exception of Employee sales, post voids,
- Authorized to do refunds, exchanges, store credits, sale sends, gift cards, cash pulls, no sale
- Authorized to reconcile all media when requested: Count in register tills, count down register tills, safe cash fund secondary verification, audit registers between cashiers.
- Leads in "Success" stores are also authorized to do bag checks, watch back door, employee transactions.
STRATEGIC SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Maintains respect and works well with others
- Communicates honestly, openly and constructively
- Joins in the recognizes and celebrates the contribution and achievements of others
- Respects and values individuals.
- Makes sacrifices for the good of the group
- Gives feedback that promotes positive change
- Supports managements in resolves ongoing conflict and unproductive disagreements
- Creates energy and excitement around shared goals and values
- Consistently adheres to assigned schedule
- Demonstrates a desire to help or serve external and/or internal customers
- Acts with integrity
- Aligns with team commitment
- Encourages an atmosphere of open communication including listening, responding, constructive and honest feedback and consensus building
- Contributes to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose
- Contributes to an environment of trust and respect
- Maintains high standards
- Take action in difficult circumstances
- Successfully broadens' others knowledge and teaches new skills if called upon
- Responds quickly and flexibly to the changing business environment
- Upholds commitments under stressful and changing conditions
- Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change
- Takes on additional assignments and work when needed
- Maintains focus on goals with an emphasis on service quality, and customer service
- Consistently meets or exceeds objectives
- Organizes self and tasks with sensitivity to time constraints and resource availability
- Ensures clear understanding of goals
- Strives to reach goals through execution of measurables at a high level that achieves results
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Meets deadlines
Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
Minimum Education Level:
Minimum high school education or equivalent.
Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening, weekend, holidays, and overnight shifts.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top