Kid's Design Intern - Spring 2017
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Kid’s Design Intern – Spring 2017
The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross functional presentations, learning sessions with Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in design of the sample room with image mounting and trim rigging
- Organization of the design room
- Research on various new design concepts
- Assembly of presentation boards and other administrative duties.
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design- oriented tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), CAD
- All Design candidates must upload a portfolio or design samples.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Spring 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of three full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through April 14.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top